I see you shining on stage, enjoying what you're doing. You made me smile. =D
Now, I'm rewatching fiveintheblack concert, I like almost all the songs in there! Hahhaha, so nice!
This morning, I woke up happily, because I dreamt that someone gave me a balloon, the thing was I actually received a balloon on a stick which wasn't what I really wanted, this person then gave me a heilium filled one. From the smile, I knew that person knew what I wanted.
Yesterday was another fun filled day. Lina Jason Kah Poh met cuz we brought him to where we worked, then after that, we headed to orchard. Saw so many pretty stuffs, hmm but not attractive enough to make me want them. I am more interested in those classic slip ons, they are not called that btw, that I saw online. Anyway, was enjoying ourselves. Had coffee cake and a nice drink, hmmmmm plus after chanting "pancake" since stepping into taka, we got to taste it. It was a treat by Jason. Wahahahaha.
I know I've said this so many times, but I reaaaaaallllly like watching them sing live. Let us go to Japan now.