I was there thinking I didn't do much today, not much of movie watching. Hahaha then I forgot! I rewatched Xman #69 again. Again, was there laughing out loud! I think Chae Yeon is pretty and she reminds me of a taiwan singer, Elva. Hahah, she did the trademark dance and someone commented it was kind of sad. Yeah those memories of hers, I went to watch episodes of long ago. Wahhaha, her appearances with Kim Jong Kook. KJK seems like he is someone of a nice character. =D
Hero: I'm only an extra, please do not have any affections for me. Hahaha.
And then I watched Ya shim man man, haven't watched that before!! Catched the part where Micky was talking about the hardships of the past. I never knew that!! Unknowingly the tears came. Plus the one about Yunho. But things should be better already. Strive on!!!
Had the ushering duty at the concert yesterday, they were great!! WOOO! And there was this instance where the guys were holding roses and the song, I dunno what is the title but it goes like "That's why I do like I do...". When the song ended, they walked off the stage and handed the roses to ladies seated among the audience. Nice eh. "Send down the rain" was good so was "In Flanders Field". Elena and I were the ushers of the day. TA DA. Hahahha we crapped so much. Nadiah was the receptionist along with another girl! Got a packet of sweets, chocolate from Rachel. A token of appreciation! So sweet of her! Hugs! I have not open the packet though, cuz it was wrapped so nicely. Tomorrow!
God loves me!!!