Watched the last episode of whywhylove just today. And well, I've been staying at home pretty much most of the time cuz of dramas. I must say, my mood gets drag, or affected by the story as it goes along, every single time I watched a drama. I don't really like it. This time, the last two episodes were on the main actor and he was about to die, soo it really dragged me yesterday. Finally, it ended today, the last two episodes especially, were filled with tear jerking scenes, recalling just now, almost every line they said just made me want to cry. It was touching.
Anyway this drama is different from the rest, at least it has meaning, well basically beside the other lovevy stuffs, it also emphasizes on kinship, and the individual having the will to press on when times are hard. So it's more than just pretty faces. It's good.
About the dinner and dance, I ain't joining my mum tonight. Hahahha I hope she has fun. GO MUM!
Em, I'm bored now.
Look at them, don't they look like they wanna say something? Or maybe it's just me. They are screaming "COMEE GET MEE" You bet I will.
But the feeling will be something like going back to school in uniform when the kids there are trying to get out of the system.
Anyway, the weather is good today, it's bad that I'm indoors. Hahahah. So far, my holidays hasn't been going as partly planned initially but I've got a feeling things will pick up quickly. Got to believe!