HOW. Because of you, I'm becoming not like me. AHHHHHH.
But because of you, I aspire to be somebody more. Isn't that great? Yes? No?
BAAAAAAAAA.
Tomorrow's my final paper, I'm really glad and really sad. There's sadness cuz it means the end of freshman year for me.
WELL, people have to move on. To more new stuffs. But I won't forget the times I had this year. They were good. Awesome! And really fun!
How I shouldn't have said those words, I know I have been wishing for stuffs that wouldn't happen. Hahahaha, a girl can wish, can dream, can't she... OF COURSE. Hahahah, great. Asking and answering my own questions.
It's hard for me, you beat me in every aspect. Even though you are not a girl. HOW COULD YOU! Looks, results, sports. I demand a rematch! Give me a few more months, maybe years.
It's a long hard battle. I have to win! I WANT TO WIN!
One day, it will be the other way around. HAHAHHA AS IF. I said a girl can dream right!