HEY! Today's a really good day cuz I went jogging with NAD and ELENA. Hope we can play some other games next time with RAS! Not in the arcade though, let's play badminton! or captain's ball again!!! Anyway, it was great, very great. In fact I just asked them only last night and they agreed and that made me had some difficulties in sleeping cuz I went WA, I'm jogging tomorrow!!
The day started great, wahahahaha. Em during lunch this guy came and asked if we would like to decorate the magnolia bottle sticker thing on the table, of course! Yes, and so we did the decorating, hahahahha. I pasted my name there. My name is on a table!!! Had fun sticking the stickers.
We jogged for two rounds and did funny stuffs on the track. And then at one point, I was chasing after a truck, hahaha. Not really chasing, but anyway I don't know how do I explain this.
One more thing, I like the grass on the field!!! Shall we go for the trials? Hmmmmmmmm, still considering.