Before today, I had actually spent my time listening to my old albums and of course studying. YEAH, I was bored. Music, my companion for the days before. Those songs were great, still are.
As for today, I made my way to school, wahahhha missed the laughter. How I mentioned that I prefer eating alone, it cannot apply to me now I guess. I love company, but I still like quieter places.
YJ misses me! Like how I miss her too. Sweeeet, we still contact by sms. And sweet for me, cuz she's the only one I can really be sure that will miss me. HAHAHAH, sounds so weird.
Sometimes I think about how some girls can look in the mirror and like what they see. Can't really say the same for myself. It really depends, the time of the day, the mood.
And then I think about how some people can be sure that the person they like, likes them back too. Well, the feeling is always better than one sidedness.
Oh you, how you made me have butterflies in my stomach, I do not know.