I'm somehow supposed to be studying, but the dreaded feeling just comes, oh well. How do I shake it away.
I finally met up with YJ after soo long, we met in the morning yesterday, and her very cheery message before that pulled me out of bed. We talked about our fears, how we changed, our thoughts. That got me thinking about what I should do about my life.
Ever get that feeling that there is so much to do? It's never ending.
Live on surprises, create obstacles.
I say, ENJOY LIFE and do the above.
I thought of this song, and the two lines from the song goes like this:
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
I want to be so unafraid. Cast all fears aside, and find out what I can do.
Because, if I never step out, I will never know.