15 of march was my brother's birthday!! Hahahah we went to Aunt's house, there was a spread!! And a pretty chocolate cake. Lovely, haven't ate home cooked food for a loooooong time. About a month already!! Had carrot juice, yummy and that reminded me of Junsu. There was this one video which he said "Hey lady, want to drink carrot juice with me?" after inhaling in helium. Wahahahhaha. That was really funny. If only Chang min said that tooooo. Hmmmmmm, I think I should try the real carrot juice, just blended carrot with no sugar. Probably won't taste as good. But it's healthy!
Yesterday, was out with the whole fam and relatives for dim sum. Haha lovely food afterwhich we headed to get some skinny jeans for my couz. By then it was still raining, so my parents and sis went home first. We walked for ages. Shoes!! I saw so many shoes, they all look pretty. But my heart does not go out to them. LOL. I've already told myself, no more converse! Unless it looks really really pretty.
Hey Keline! I'm sorry I didn't turn up for your competition, I hope it went well!
Today is another pretty sunny day. Things are sure picking up. Want to go out there and do more fun stuffs. Ask me out, ask me out!!! Nevermind, I'll ask you all out!! When I know where to go.
Got usher thing on for choir concert later! Helping out and Rachel's performing!
Hearts for DBSK, please come to Singapore!