Don't self destruct just for fun. No way, my inner voice shouts.
I kind of dislike watching dramas now. Most hold no meaning, and I actually forget most of the storylines of the shows I've watched. But anyway, I still sat through two movies today.
I need to self entertain. Keep catching myself giving lame excuses like OH it's raining, I just want to stay indoors. So I get bored and try to read a book. And then later I realised, eh I don't feel like reading. So what is it that I want to do more than reading, something. But I don't know what it is, eventually, the conclusion is. I did NOTHING. NIL.
Other than the sneezes you get when someone misses you, you don't equal the misses you get by the number of text messages you get right? If so, I am so definitely not missed. Nah, not grumbling and moreover, that was old thinking. I'm not missing anyone, but maybe the laughter more. But seriously, if I do think of someone, I will send that person a text message. That's for me.
I did a lot of "go back to the past" stuffs today. Like watching Mega concert performance again. And read the book which holds my thoughts. I read about how we used to always say "Bye" but seldom say "Hi", those one sidedness. Wahahaha. We all grow and learn.
Read the Sunday times, and the foodie column, there was this article on wife biscuit. The picture looks so good, shall go get one to eat. The ones which my couz bought from HK back for us about a year ago were soo goood! What is wife biscuit. It is actually a traditional chinese pastry made with winter melon and almond paste. I think I like the taste of winter melon.