HI, I went to catch "The Leap Years" with my aunt, mum and sis yesterday. Was supposed to meet Lina and Mei Jin to check out self made shoes by a blogshop owner , but I couldn't make it on time.
About the movie, I do not have much thoughts on it, cuz it wasn't really, really touching though I think I heard tissue packes opened in the hall. The "piak" sound. No idea, maybe I'm not a sucker for such romantic shows. Or at least, trying not to be.
A scene that remains fresh in my mind was when the lead threw a whole bag of love notes down the building. First thought was aahh he is littering! But then yeah, this is a romantic film, so the focus is on the amount of love notes thrown, and there was really a lot. That guy must have missed the lady so much. Sweeeet.
Sigh, I should never step into stores that sells facial products. SUCKS. I'm still bothered. But I'm trying to not be a sad shit over it.