Made my way to Suntec yesterday with Sis, Siew Ming, Lina and Jason for the food fair. Well we spent about 25mins walking around there. Have never been to any related fairs like this before. Hahah, it wasn't interesting. But we still managed to have laughs and fun. That's the beauty of hanging out with them. Oh yeah, saw someone wearing a Han Bok, but hers was not that colourful, still nice.
I was horrid to my brother when I talked to him on the phone but he was still nice to me and even bought us dinner. That made me beet red in the face when I found out about that. Wanted to apologize but I didn't had the courage to. =(... That's the thing about me, I channel my anger wrongly and at innocent people. You know how one can sense happiness or anything other than that in someone else's voice? Yeah so the calls I received earlier were slightly not so pleasant. And I channelled them to my nice brother. That's bad. I know.
Anyway checked my results in the evening and great! I've improved! And I'm happy.
And so my brother talked to me again, he saw what I typed in the conversation box and asked.
"Why type 'haha' even when you're not laughing, I don't see you laugh"
Looooong pause. I was thinking of what to say.
"Because if I don't type 'haha', my friend will think I'm cold and that I don't like talking to her. Haha shows that I'm happy talking to her" GEEES. LOL!
Similarly, like 'lol'. We use it so often that it just becomes part of conversations.
However when I'm really laughing, it will be something like "LOL! HAHAHAH!!!" My friends type like that too. I guess we all understand each other.
Been hanging with YJ in the mornings when we go for jogs and walks. YEEEP. Cuz when it comes to the evening, it will be raining already. I liked monday or was tuesday I can't remember. We headed for breakfast and ate chee kueh, chee cheong fun, you tiao and soya drink. YUM! That morning was good, hahahaha I was very happy.
Why do we love junsu -This is sooo cute. Wahahahah. That is the guy on Lina's bag by the way.