Running in the rain without an umbrella makes me laugh! That was quite a storm today. Hahahah, and luckily there was the paper travel flyers we got from suntec... They do come in handy afterall. Big and kind of water proof. At least it lasted for 3 mins or so...
Anyway, lunch today was at kuishin-bo. I was waiting for the song from the advertisement, but they didn't play it, but some other nice japanese songs. As usual, the desserts were the most attractive to me. =D Love cakes. And, I ended the meal with a nice cup of green tea with jasmine. It smells really good!
Someone scanned CM pictures from the T-booklet from the album I think. Hahaha, he looks so good! Haha, I think I'm starting to appreciate songs like Eternal and Lovin' you more.
Next week's going to be filled with wholesome fun activities. Just hoping all goes according to plan. Rain or shine, let's go play!