Thursday, March 20, 2008,1:16 PM

Went to catch "Sky of love" with Siew ming and Lina yesterday. It was moving and touching. Lol, I think this is the first movie that made so much tears fall. Loved the part when the girl found out the guy had never stopped loving her. His diary was filled with all about her... Was reminded about it by Lina just now. Hahah plus, the question she wrote on the board, and he replied. It was something like, "Were you ever happy?" "I was very happy" which later he changed to "I am very happy" when they got back together. That was really nice. Yep, and of course, disliked it when he had to leave but technology rocks, with video calls, at least she got to see him for the final time.
Overall, good. Hahahah.
Then we walked around, went to comics connection. Wahahahah!! There were new stocks of posters there. Haahhahah, I bought one, probably hanging it up later!!!