Smell good, feel good x2!!!
Today is my first day of work of the year. Counted with my fingers, it has been almost 6 months since I've stepped in that place. Everyone's still the same, some new faces. Wahahahha. There was a huge crowd today. Wooooooo, it was so much like a game. There was never a time to stop and chat. Anyway didn't see much of Lina and YL just now. Hahahah but Lina, I always see your sis. =D. I even left early cuz I wasn't needed and so, no sharing of stories at the end of work.
Made some mistakes, especially with the settings. Wahahahha twice with the same dish but it just shows, Audrey Tan is human and not perfect. And I like that!
I really like Hershey kisses. Awwwwwww, before I went to work I took one out, and there's this thin paper that is kind of wrapped around the chocolate. It says: Feel Better. And yes, I felt so much better!
On the bus ride home, I thought of how every chance of meeting you was so special.