Did some writings just now. Woohooooooo, I'll show them when I am ready or maybe just keep for own viewing.
Hahahhaha just saw something funny from soompi!
TVXQ fun events.
Event #6:
SM's trainies have really hard times, once during a interview show the members flashback to their trainie times...
MC: I heard it was really hard during trainie time right?
YunHo: It was really hard, we sometimes don't eat so we don't gain weight.
YooChun: Our stomach often growl when we sleep..
JunSu: We can't sleep because of the sounds of our stomach.
JaeJoong: Yea, once me and ChangMin was so hungry that we can't sleep, so we went jogging on the streets..
ChangMin: I was so hungry that day it feels so bad, and when me and JaeJoong hyung jog pass by a restaurant, the smell of food passed by our noses. Then JaeJoong hyung asked me: "Do you like it?" I nod. Then Hyung looked at me with sadness in his eyes and said, "Okay, then let's walk by it again."
MC: Then what...JaeJoong: Then, we stayed there till the restaurant closes.
Event#7:
MC: TVXQ's members are like a family, but what about the times when you guys first met? What was it like?
YunHo: I am the leader, therefore, when everyone gathered, I demand everyone to say "Ours" instead of "My".
MC: Really? It must've been happy right?
YooChun: (Smiles) Yeah.. I remember once JaeJoong hyung took a long time in the showers, YunHo hyung then asked him: "What are you doing in there? You took so long!" Then JaeJoong Hyung said: "I am shaving our beard!"
MC: ...
Event #11:
MC: Saw our photo album from last year, everyone changed so much.
YunHo: Yeah, everyone is slowly changing, but ChangMin is growing fast.
ChangMin: Really? I grew more mature?
YunHo: Not that, but you did grow taller!
ChangMin: ...