I thought the morning was going to start off with rain sent down, but I was wrong, it was sunny, very sunny in fact.
Maybe I'm just sad like any other day, watching the sun and clouds from where I am seated, it is just not enough. But the more I feel sad, the more I don't want to do anything about it.
Restless is a word to describe it all.
I love watching DBSK sing live, I wish I can really see them perform live for even just for once!!!!!! AHHH, it's so nice to see that kind of connection they have as a group.
Have anyone told you, you can lean on them for support before? Okay, I don't want to know.
They know their directions, where they are heading to. Life is just so enjoyable to them. Look at them, having fun. But somehow looking at them like that makes me wanna smile too. It's contagious!
I'm so sick, sick of just waiting for something to happen, why can't I just do as I please, all that I really want to do and stop scaring myself, trap myself and make myself feel so miserable.
I can do all those stuffs on my own, but I just don't want to do them. WHY? FEAR?
I very well can answer those questions I have formed in my head on my own.
What the crap, I feel like LEAKING. As in cry.
NOT.