Friday, March 28, 2008,10:16 PM

Swimming today sure was fun! And yes, finally we went. =D...
Saw so many CHR friends, cool day it was... Not forgetting the banana almond cupcake I bought even when I was so full. It tasted good!
There's a koreanwave going on, hahaha two shops were playing songs from DBSK and Anyband. Wooo!
Hmmm, and what have I here currently here on my hand, henna done by Dad for Sis and me. Sis got them from Little India on a school trip today. It looks pretty good by the way. I can't help but glance at it every few minutes or so. Hahahaha. This is so cool. How he did it? He said it is something like decorating cakes. Talking about cakes, I hope the oven gets repaired soon.
And, I so badly want to go to many places!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a cute one from soompi.
