Happy Birthday to Jason!
It was a fun filled day because we all went to ECP for cycling. Well, the cake was pretty, and the taste was nice. Yum! And the weather was good, which got us going high on the bus! Lina especially. Hahahhaha. We had the cake all eaten up before we cycled. There was no wastage, no messing up of the area we were at. Hehe, was soo hungry.
The bike ride was for 2 hours, sure had fun and got myself so tired out. Wahahahaha, liked the place where the view of aeroplanes was clear! This time I actually envied the people on the planes. Hahah, all I could do today was to wave as they flew pass.
Now to the most exciting point! We drank coconut juice right from the fruit itself!!! Haven't had that since so many years ago. That made me soo happy today!!! I wished we had our dinner there though too. Next time!
We settled for tea break or late lunch, I dunno, at macs. Then after, we sat on a bench, felt the breeze, walked on the beach, threw some stones, wrote on the sand, took some pictures before going off. It's nice to enjoy a day like this. I got tanned...

Yesterday was a day spent with Tina and Keline... We met for dinner and hanged around. Chatted about our secondary one and two times. Glad to see them!
Never did stopped thinking, but still, I don't let it bother me so much. Hahah that's the good thing.