My days were spent pretty interestingly! Yesterday was a visit to a few elderly folk homes to clean up their place. There was about 4 of us per group. And you know what, I seriously got to learn some dialects. It's important! To me.
Then there was lunch today with an aunt from my dad's side. As usual, me, listening in as they chat. Since young, it has always been like that. Quiet just is not me. Okay, they don't know.
Anyway, I'm so full I can't sleep at all... I really should stop myself just now, but I didn't. Who can say no to ice-cream, tarts? I couldn't...
That sad feeling is kind of coming back, how could I think that people can be replaced, no... Everyone is different. Even if the stuffs they do are the same, it just isn't the same. So, it's fine.
Oh yes I was so down thinking of Luth today, it's towards the end of the month and she hasn't contacted me. I thought she left for Canada without saying goodbye till my sis told me she saw her yesterday! She already told my mum she'll drop by before leaving. I hope she keeps her word!
I MISS YJ!!! I kind of want to talk to her now.
I just find that there are certain people one can click with. If we have nothing much to say, that's it, we just don't.. You know what, I think talking to you on msn is the best. Those times when we get really bored. I just know that, that conversation is all that we have on our screens. HAHA, I was so totally sure, and we never did run out of things to say then.