Had work today, and am eating my Tiger biscuits. Didn't had the chance to share them cuz I went home first. On the way home, I kept having "One last cry" lyrics replaying in my head, actually xiah sings it nicer, but I still prefer micky's version. Also, normally I don't really say much about work and its details, but it's still fresh in my head and maybe I should just type it all out and probably remove it sometime soon because I don't really like looking back next time to read this and remember the bad stuffs.
Hahahah, Kiss shita mama sayonara is playing! Lovely music accompanying me!
What happened was...
Few minutes into starting of work, the manager was telling Mary may about my hair. So she came to me and said, wow your hair is messy. Immediately, she took a clip and clipped up my hair in less than 3 seconds? I think I was surprised then. The thing about me is, I never touched pins. And I don't know how to use them. I tried to pin my fringe up many times, but always didn't managed to. Hahahah, so her 3 seconds of clipping up was wow. Plus I checked the mirror, it looked alright. Except I disliked that my forehead was showing.
The first person that I remembered most was this lady, she gave me a lovely smile. Then I went, wow this lady is nice. I love people who smiles. =D. Believe it or not, I can still remember the people who smiled 2 weeks before. But the bad thing was, her husband didn't get his order served, cuz it was not keyed in. I can clearly say that I did not do anything wrong because I took the order and I wrote it, but the keying in part. I wasn't involved. But still, the dining experience was unpleasant for them, I care, considering how nice they seemed until the man flared up. It was understandable however...
Some unpleasantness... There was this lady with her husband and their friends, a couple too. There were children, not sure whose was whose. But the lady, she acts like a mean teenager even though she clearly isn't one, I would say she is probably in her late twenties. Her voice however, high pitched? You probably have heard it before
I cleared her plate and asked if I could clear them first. She replied "UM I think so?" The man opposite her went on and said "blahblah-Iforgotwhat and the plates cannot be eaten can they?" Hello, her plate wasn't distinctly empty and afterall, asking was a way of being polite. HAHA, but anyway that guy, he probably was trying to get along with that lady, he's trying too hard. Something like trying to get on her side. I just had that feeling. Earlier on, this guy was conversing with that lady's husband, the latter mentioned about "Sunway lagoon" The former went, "Somewhere? Oh somewhere blahblah." That was funny. He couldn't catch what the other party was trying to say. And that lady's husband replied in a tone that had a hint of frustration in his voice. HAHAH, anyway, I just did the hearing part, I didn't looked at their faces as they talked, in fact I was walking passed when I hear the bits.
The children however were still alright, but if it was really busy, one would just rather scowl at them and not get them all the little stuffs they asked for. But they were lovely, and minded their Ps & Qs.
Anyway, it had gotten quite busy and hectic at some point but Famli, I made it a point to see how his name was spelt. He gave a smile! A meaningful one. Which makes things go pretty well after that. Because it said "Jiayou, things are going to be alright pretty soon, just hang in there." Lovely. LOL my interpretation of a smile. Too long an interpretation.
Oh yes, Lina's hair reminded me of Chang Min!!! She should tie it up often! Something I remember... Well I just never thought that I remembered this person by the way he walks. I was on the bus, then it reached a traffic light. I was looking out the window then there was this person whose way of walking was familiar like I've seen this person before, the person's face from the distance was blurry. I thought nothing of it, but when the bus began to move, I knew who it was.
Okay I'm sleepy. I'm meeting a few friends later! YJ included.Yay! Hope I'm going swimming too! You know what, I feel bad typing about those people, they are not that significant anyway. Did typing it out made me feel better? Now no, but just now on the bus it certainly did when I ran through the stuffs in my head and added some words like "Bloody and witch" Joking.

I like this picture! I hope I can stand side by side with my friends and we look out at the full stretched view ahead of us. Of course, overseas. Sometime, someday. We should save to go together!