I'm blowing bubbles of frustration. Reasons. Unknown. Maybe it has something to do with me dreading school. Or maybe I just need to go swimming. Get under the sun.
I guess I love taking snacks to the room, to chomp on them. That was for yesterday. Those were Tiger biscuits, the ones that I took with me. the Read the package, it says there's iron in it, whoa sounds good. The biscuits accompanied my good read. After replying a letter, I read somemore. I love getting lost in a good book.
My mum just came online and guess she saw that frustrated nick of mine that I didn't bother to change. Well, we all have our bad days. Can't expect me to be happy now, since I haven't laughed in many days. Holding back, I'm always holding back something. Which sucks if you ask me. I need a goood long chat with someone. Hahhaha.
I'm breaking the walls with my own hands.