I've been wanting to start an entry, but I got side tracked and did other stuffs. Wooooo, so this is it, counting down the days till school starts. Can't say I miss it, can't say I do not miss it. I think of my friends, those lameness and just chit chatting after lessons in school, hanging out. But then, year two is going to be different again, new friends, new new new. That means changes. That means more fun maybe? Got to love it all. Come what may.
Last week was more eventful, more stuffs happened. I've seen my Dad received double doses of sweetness, love and happiness when Mum and Bro bought him a cake each. So that's two cakes, no co-ordination but it's lovely! I think last year I remembered I didn't wanted a birthday cake for my own birthday, did not understand what the fuss was about, but now, I guess the fuss is good. I love the fuss. We all should. =D.
Then during the weekend, I listened as my bestie said she is going to move house in a few months time. I remembered my reaction was shock then slowly, bits of sadness too, something like it can't be happening that fast, but we did mentioned this possibility of us each moving houses before. Didn't read her blog the day before, because I realised she told me over there too. Seriously, of course I wouldn't be glad that she's moving! No more morning jogs, walks and talks. But I'm sure we will arrange our time to meet in the near future.
I think my friday nights are going to be spent in front of the tv. I'm so interested in the show, Nigella Express. The first time I tuned in was last friday and she introduced a whole range of breakfast foods, which really looked like it is wholesome and filled with all the nutrients one ever needs. So great. Especially the pancake with blueberry and maple syrup.
On Sunday, I met up with bestie for pancakes at Macs. Great starts for that day!
My ideal breakfast for different days: Oatmeal with egg and a fruit. Scrambled eggs with toast and a cup of milo. French toast, fruit and milo. And so many more. Jam with bread, cereals... More fibre! Go!