Greetings! Two days ago, I made my way to Jurong East Swimming Complex with Lina. It was a twosome thing cuz nobody else wanted to go, or they were not free or we didn't asked... But nevertheless, the high-ness never stops! Wahahaha, we actually had quite a hard time going there because it started from turning to the wrong side of where the MRT station is. So we asked about 7 people, all of whom we trusted so much, but I'm guessing some of them thought we wanted to go to Jurong Town Swimming Complex, that is different, something I've taken more note of now... Hahahahah, so it was touring and sitting through buses, until we finally reached our destination. We actually were still doubting whether it is the right place, this one is funny, I started whispering to her and she whispered back!!
"Do you think this is the place?"
"Yes, I think so..." Something like that, that made us laughed more on the road.
Okay, we started with the wave pool, some minutes later, the waves came. It was a good thing there were floats around, I wouldn't dare to swim without them... We then swam around the same pool cuz the lazy river was under maintenance!!! I was looking forward to that. And finally, before going for lunch, we played the slides. I only went on the purple one, and it was enough for me. LOL. I think if the next time anyone feels stressed or unclear about stuffs, they should go on those slides. The whirls of confusion to make everything clear again, I dunno what am I saying. But to me, the ride was fast, and long. I keep looking out for the opening of the slide, yet the float sends me another round with the gush of water, so towards the end, I was screaming inside. LOL.
We had a nice lunch at KFC, followed by heading to IMM then we had our desserts. Wahahahha fun filled, with food too! Overall, lameness overload, lots of hahaha. It was great!!!
Currently! I've just returned from a dentist appointment. Finally I went, it was actually scheduled in March, but I didn't go, till today. Hmmm, actually I don't think I need braces. =D