Had this early birthday celebration held today for me. It felt nice, like having your hands held by the people you care about, leading you to enjoy the day. I seriously had fun and I like the present from Lina!! Thank you! We went to Yuki yaki, we includes Jason Lina Mei jin... Thanks plenty for the treat. Hahahah I think we laughed a lot there, getting food for each other, pushing the excess to one another too, dodging here and there, and the best part was getting the ice-cream to freeze, it was fun. Forgot what it was all about, something about rainbow, chocolate bits, raisins and chocolate chips scattered around, hahahah! We had a few games of pool since there wasn't any empty lanes at the bowling alley, we walked around somemore, taking in the sights, leaving laughter around.
OH and yeah the noodles sure were hot and salty. -Laughs-
Wowee, dbsk's 4th album sure rocks, flower lady is nice =D I like Chang min's new hair cut!!! Last night I couldn't get to sleep and mirotic was playing in my head, later I realised I was never going to get enough sleep if mirotic keeps playing... It's too dance packed and groovy. Hahaha.
Pictures are with Lina and Jason, hahaha thank you all for this wonderful day.
Lastly, going to end this post with pictures of the a performance they had recently... Them in fall wear. Nice.




Credits to soompi.