Monday, September 15, 2008,10:48 AM

Woke up this morning and decided to look for the song, 红唇绿酒, to hear it once more since I kinda like the tune when I first heard it during practice. At first I thought this song was rather for cha-cha dances and so I was right. Hahahah spotted a video showing folks dancing to the music! Rather cute.
And then I went on to listen to more songs that was heard and practised during the combined practices! Till 12girlsband's video was spotted and I remembered I have a cd of their songs given to me by my aunt. LOL, back then the enthus of CO.
My heart will go on-12girlsband (The first video I watched of the band) Woooo shivers down me spine!Tang court ensemble-12girlsband (This is my favouritest-favourite!!! so got to listen to this.)Followed on were the various school's CO playing to songs like juhuatai, qing tian. Finally the last song heard is duanledexuan.