Heya, I'm back from my short getaway to one of the resorts in Desaru... I truely enjoyed my stay over there. Because it is all Sun Sky Sea Swim Sand Salty
I will definitely miss waking up to staring out at the magnificent view of the sea and hear the sound of the waves. Or just lounging out under the sun beside the pool, listening to the sound of the little waterfall next to the pool, and how we sat on the sand facing the sea and the waves came crashing in on us. The sun was shining and we drew on the sand, I wrote my name and watch the waves erase the marks left on the sand. Those sandcastles that sis and I built over the two days... The additional ones, I builded in the air...
Oh yeah breakfast there was awesome... American style. They had honeystars, my favourite all time snack from my childhood.
And, the pictures are safely stored, I have them to help me remember all these... =D...
On the ride back to Singapore, the sky was already darkening, looking far beyond, I squinted my eyes to see the line that separates the sky and the sea, but I could not see it.
My bro came and picked us up =D
Yo, it was fun.