HEYA, SHINE by DBSK has been playing in my head for days, especially the words "my precious you" from the song, and finally thanks to LINA and the links she gave, I remembered where I heard it from. It was from T TOUR, it is so nice. T tour is definitely high, I wanna go to their concert!!!!!!!!!!
I just got this buzz of excitement for the activities that are coming my way this week. JY.
I remember you gave my hand a squeeze, I saw the look on your eyes. I remember what I believed in.
Chang min said during the Japan talk that he got his guitar 4 months ago and that he wants to become good enough at it to play at a live show. Can't wait to see his performance!! Which reminds me, I haven't mention anything about the guitar classes I've been to...
Off to watch more of DBSK's live concerts!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ It is a lazy sunday.
Come what may, handle them all!