Yaaaaaaaaaaay, the song, dancing in the moonlight makes me so happy! Heard it in school today.
WAHAHA, some things I did, SKIPPED along with Rachel Liang Yi Fiona Nadiah, we went to do our part for charity. Donate one bowl of rice for every ten skips!!! Man, so proud of us. But dunno who's the organization that is gonna donate out the rice and all that. Everything's bleak.
Today was fun, cuz I did mask making! Nadiah was the model of her own mask, so I helped with it. And I think I did quite a bad job! Because I felt there were not enough layers. Anyway! LOL, applying of the cream was funny, couldn't stop laughing, and I was so unsure of so many things. Applying the layers was pretty tiring. Cutting the plaster, pasting it and smoothen the mask. But it was fun!!! Next week is going to be my turn! I think I will laugh throughout. Half mask or full mask?? Half mask means I can talk throughout. Now I'm really excited over designing my mask!
I want to be like a tree. Hmmm, it doesn't makes much sense.
Anyhow, I'm having a conversation with a long time friend since secondary school, we don't really talk much except on msn, LOL, and here we are talking about an issue that are facing most youths of today.
Smiles, I love smiles! I don't only wanna see you smile, I want to see myself smile too!