Having home cooked food at home always makes me feel blessed, just so you know, I don't get to eat it as often as before. AHH, I feel so overwhelmed with so many thoughts and emotions lately.
Went out with YJ, blurted out loud to her the stuffs I'm facing, and it felt so great to hear what she had to say, it was a big comfort to my soul, we walked for ages, and shared a few laughters. At one point in time, we reached HMV, we got so glad cuz finally we heard the actual song that I've been humming since the morning, yet I dunno the title. Heard the song on a bus from someone's ringtone. Anyway that song is "Although I am willing" by a male singer which I previously thought it was by a female singer. LOL, well, should have known huh, ever since the "Little love song" became popular, shouldn't assume any gentle moving slightly high pitched singer to be female.
Anyway, our final stop was at CWP, and the face shop was playing DBSK's songs, awesome man.
YJ, thanks for being here.
Should have known when I put my name down for work, I will forgo any family outings or whatsoever...... They are planning for Hilton tomorrow, checkers restaurant, that was our usual weekend restaurant many many years back with my favourite cousins, relatives. I shall not think about it. Maybe stepping there will bring a rush of memories. I remember a lady singing jazz songs, remember, us playing game boy, if we go back, maybe something's missing, he is not there.
Feel like letting go, but it cannot be done.
Have been pushing all those stuffs I have to do away, it's time to pick me up again and start doing them.
Need to find strength.