Yay, just now was great. We ended up in AMK today, we love the shop ARTBOX, lovely stuffs there! Ate soo much! And we even catched a movie......... Finally dinner was settled at a hawker centre, those with round tables and round stools around it. Nice, I like those kind of places as compared to food court and its air conditioned state...
When I reached home, it was sis's turn to share her stuffs, hahahhaha, enjoyed listening to her! Then she was saying whatever she said was nonsense and all, but they aren't so anyway, I appreciate her telling me her stuffs. It's good!
I was supposed to go to a concert today! But didn't went! Jason and company, hope you all enjoyed!
What a girl wants, what a girl needs.
What a person like me needs is a best friend good friends and all who makes me happy.
Checked out Jason's blog.
What will you do if you did not meet 1?
AUDREY!! My life will be empty w/o her in my sec sch life... till now
Really felt special and happy, just want to remember this! Thanks for your friendship!
So I got tagged, let me just play along.
1. Yan Jie
2. Siew Ming
3. Lina
4. Yu Ling
5. Keline
6. Tina
7. Xiao Ying
8. Jason
9. Ad
10. Valerie
11. Candice
12. Xin Mei
13. Zhu Xin
14. Carole
15. Elena
16. Nadiah
17. Rachel
18. Angela
19. Ong Xinyi
20. Chai
Do you meet 6? Hahaha, soon soon, gonna meet her soon.
What will you do if you did not meet 1? I dunno, I hate to think about it. Perhaps I won't be who I am today, no one knows me like she does!
What if 7 & 10 Dated? Hahahha, no idea. They are like sisters.
What is 11 favourite singer/band? LINKIN PARK?
Would you ever date 4? If I'm a guy, but casual girl date out, let's go girl!
Would you ever date 9? HAHAH I would if I'm a guy, her laughter is so ticklish.
Is 13 single? Not sure!
What is 18 last name? Khoo.
Will you ever be in a r/s with 14? She used to be one of my wives man.
School of 20? TP.
Where does 15 live? Bishan.
What is your favourite of 5? Her perseverence.
Have you ever seen 7 naked? Nah.
Not going to tag anyone! Anybody, just copy paste this if you feel like doing something like this. I think whoever gets tagged number one gets to understand more of what the other person thinks of you. Lol. And realised that not all names have questions attached to them.