CO CAMP just ended at 530 just now. It was reaaaallly fun. WOOHOO HOO.
The camp kicked off with ice-breaking games as usual, but they were funny and amusing all the same, ice-breaking games are always similar! Then had the telematches, SUPERMAN TEAM WOOHOO. I dunno what is this woohoo thing all about. WAHAHHAHA.
We did other stuffs plus our own sectional bonding sessin. LOL that one was good. At the end of the day we played this mystery game, some race we had to complete. Wa, it lasted for two or more hours? LOL, fun la, like that. Though tiring, cuz everything ended about 12 midnight for my group.
That night, crapped through the night with Huda Ad Xinyi Shihui June cuz I didn't wanted to go out of school. Seriously, I dunno, we got high probably. LOL. FUN LA. Some banana dance. WOO BANANA. We hanged out at the by then darkened tennis court, while the other girls decided to sleep at a point in time, Huda and I sat on the bench at the court and stared out at the sky to talk, but for a brief moment only!!! Cuz raindrops started to fell down to the earth.
We decided to get some drinks and that's when we met Siewming again while walking out of the hall. Wahhahha, we all sat at the bench outside sports hall. Tried to sleep but just couldn't. Lol so we talked and slacked till it was nearly 7 and the sky changed colour and it was just so beautiful. Orange rays lightening the sky. Amazing.
Sooooooo, I didn't slept, not even a wink for the whole night. Though I tried to pretend to sleep to get myself to really sleep, it just didn't worked. And my mouth that night couldn't just shut. Yay, and I had bestie's company via sms.
This morning was just so fantastic, it started when we all felt so lacked of sleep and we went to brush our teeth. Hahahah, I brushed my teeth twice!!! Cuz I wanted to try Huda's lime darlie flavoured toothpaste, wahahhaha and Huda had pink hair!!! Ad had white face!
Wooohooooooo, inside the sports hall was well, damn high. We laughed soo much!!! Man, we got six pecs already la, Hahahha that was by SM. That x1 to x11 was reaaally funny!!!
After breakfast, we played captain's ball!!! Fun man. The team members and the other team were all funny people. Wahahaha, seriously. We played till there were no more rules and there were only 3 people playing. LOL, felt soo tired, yet so happy!
Actually we did other activities, like watching power points, co performances.
The climax, drum rolls- of today and the MOST FUN FILLED ACTIVITY OF THE CAMP.
DRAGONBOAT RACE AT bedok reservoir!!! I was totally looking forward to it!!! And very excited for it!!!!!!!!!!
It started around 1 to 3 plus. WOOO, I was actually thinking I might feel uncomfortable and especially when the boats were rocking while we get onto it. Wahahahah, but nope. All was fine.
Yay we got first for the trials and second for the race. Wahahahah, it was really awesome.
And now, my cheeks were really sun kissed and it is red now. LOL, nevermind!!! I LOVE IT MAN. Those DBs, I envy them!!!
I'm so sleepy now. I should go and rest soon!
Oh yes, sightings! A pair of eyes filled with warmth.
A pair of talented hands on the piano. Beautiful.
My head nodding backwards many times, almost hitting the handle of the bus seat behind mine.
Can we go row the boat again? Can't get enough of it. OH YA, I forgot to mention! I helped to move one of the boats! Yeah, it sounds silly saying it, but I'm the one who's excited over this whole DB thing alright.
Then this girl was in charge of our boat, I really like looking at her face cuz she wore a really nice smile!!! Hahahahha so did the others! All cute and smiley. Especially one, so cute! OH, they are happy people. I AM TOO. WHEEE.