Yesterday, Yj and I decided to forsake more hours of slumberland and met up for soya bean milk and a walk. We saw cats!! And apparently two of them were quarreling as it seemed to me. We just watched them from far. One of them, is white with patches of black, it looked clean and pretty. I call him/her/it a fighter cat, the name came about when a guy walked by and commented that, that cat loves to get into fights. Hmmmm, then it went up the stairs and sat at where passerbys can view him/her/it. Haughty cat he/she/it was, seems so unafraid of the world....................
Afterwhich, we met YJ's mum. =D We went to househunt a little.
Hey Lina, have you seen that picture yet? I really don't think Junsu looks good that way. =(... I prefer cute, charismatic Junsu!
Oh boy, I should revise more right? But something within keeps telling me, I don't have to do all these just because I want a pretty gradelist. Actually, I don't feel like it. What use is a results slip... I cannot eat it. Unless I think of University. Which is something I want if I can! I want to go to Uni with my bestie!!! It does not matter who gets in first. Because, obviously, I will get in later than her if I do.
Okay, so today the electives results were out, all four of us got our first choice! So did many of my other friends.
And, from KELINE's blog
10. whats the nicest text in your inbox says?- Hey, dear I miss ya too FROM AUDREYTLJ(:
I still have not replied her snail mail letter!!!!!!
I feel like sitting somewhere and watch the day go by. And I want a big muffin next to me. Yesterday's foodies column mentioned about muffins getting bigger in size now and how it contained so much calories. Hmmmmm, I want to try one! Let's just be fat and happy.