Sometimes good songs are just the way to comfort one... Wooooo... Pretty good songs were played on air yesterday while on the road. "Flying without wings", "With you", "My boo" and "Teardrops on my guitar". Weeeeeee... Met up with Xiaoying yesterday for the project stuffs. Wooo, at least we did up quite a lot. Acheivement!!! I got to eat banana cupcake, that made me glad. Afterwhich, went swimming, and it was fun.
I'm still coughing, but I cough without opening my mouth, strange saying it. But at least I don't spread the coughing. No one else in the fam is coughing!!! Stay healthy!
Today was great. Met up with Elena, her sis, Nadiah and Fiona for the art museum. We went there for our art reviews. I can't understand most of the paintings. Bu, but still selected a piece for the review. Just hope I can figure out what to write! Oh, and we nearly went to the toy's museum. Maybe next time.................
I'm stuck with the project for now!!! No ideas, no, nothing.
And there's just so much of DBSK's news to catch up on. You all must come to Singapore! Am reading the whole fan accounts then typing this. AHH, seems like the performances were good!
I miss so many people.