The woman at the window, the way she always looks out the window makes me feel like she is missing something. I don't mean to look at her whenever I sit for breakfast. It is just so that my sitting position faces the window and I see her. And when I raise my head from eating, she sees I'm looking, I avert my gaze and return to my breakfast.
I've read the book Stargirl, it greatly touches my heart! The story isn't touching or anything like that, but it is such that the words and thoughts of the girl seemed to speak to my heart and touched something deep within. Art doesn't do that to me, but words does. It is a lovely feeling.
Books I want to own, the titles: Pride and prejudice and Stargirl!!!
Today is a fun filled day. There wasn't anything quite special, but Fiona Liang Yi and me played this clapping game at intervals of the day, which made the knuckles really sore. But the laughter from it totally rocks. Wahahahha! After the lessons ended, met with Nadiah for a jog. Wooooooo!
Hey, what are you like? I've been hearing stuffs about you. The way you write is adorable.