It's mother's day! My whole fam and relatives had a celebration yesterday. With cake and lots of food, also a toast to all the mums present. Was watching television the whole while and then I saw DBSK, Suju on telly! That was the first time. Sooo coooool eh. My mum was then asking me about them, whether they are koreans. Had to admit, the song by super junior is pretty good. "Cuz I can't stop thinking about you girl" What's the title? It sounded catchy. DBSK's O jung ban hap live was playing!
I was also on my mosaic earlier of the day, it is really hard!!!! I spent so much time on it. I did not go for the final trials. Pretty dumb huh, went for the first and second but not the final. Felt like I missed something. Feel like kicking myself. Wonder what was the outcome of all the matches played... YJ's sms made me thought quite a bit. She mentioned I should go since I enjoy playing floorball! Hahahha, oh well, but still i didn't. I must say, playing it really gives me a high, plus the adrenaline rush, and I like the sound of the stick sliding against the floor. Oh so cool.
"If the heart is always searching..." My head just plays this sentence over and over because I do not know how to sing the rest of the song!! But really, this is song is nice.
Hello stranger, I have not seen you for ages.
Oh just writing to make the darkness disappear. With you here, I will be fine, I have always believed that. When I turn back, I still see you...