Had this business day for juniors today... I dunno, since school started, I've been feeling sad and tired easily? Can't really explain why. The crummy feeling doesn't feel great. But perhaps, the reason is I haven't been out and moving much during the holidays. Now, the change makes me tired.
About today, we played a few games within our own classes. The thing was I was pretty cheerful in the beginning, but later, the crummy feeling sinks in and I just didn't felt like talking at all. Of course, I still talked. The thing is I dunno, it's just me. One of them nudged me, called my name once or twice to bring me back LOL another was sweet, she said "You have a friend in me". I am sorry, dunno how I was feeling. I just felt like running and running.
AUDREY, CHEEEER UP! Maybe I just need a good cry!
I have not been hearing news of DBSK. Lol. I wanna see them!
Am thinking of the group hug we had just now. MISSES.