Yesterday was a really bad day, it started with a slight headache and something unpleasant happened trigger off more headaches. Should have, really should have watched where I was going. I'm reaally really sorry. Forgive me and bless you in heaven.
Finally in the evening, my headache had worsened and it was because I had a fever, feeling so down because the sick feeling is just so horrible.
Bless you healthy people, drink more water!!! Bless you people who are ill, stay happy. Being happy reduces your chances of falling ill more. =D
Oh oh, so much for being sick and feverish yesterday, I bought myself fish porridge with ginger for dinner, woooo took medication and I'm well today!!! The morning is perfect, woke up and saw the sun rising! Lovely!
I'm going for CCN day afterall! But I have got not much of a voice to shout! Still, I can see poster blah! Nothing beats that.