I'm sleepy, so sleepy. First HR project is going to come to a halt. Yay! Presentation on monday, just hope we all have fun.
The group headed to Valerie's house yesterday to do our role play. We had pizza, not all ate though cuz not all were not present during lunch. We ate it by the pool, and I must say that is really an ideal place to read or study or anything like that. Hmmm! And the pizza was a treat from her mum. Thanks for that! Afterwhich I met Meijin and Lina at bugis, we walked a lot... And I yawned pretty much throughout, that was my bad, really sorry. By 930, I was starting to make lots of noises and remarks, because I wanted to sleeep, but I really had a good time rushing Lina, not intending to piss her off too, really! LOL.
Every shop I walked pass played different music, modern, oldies. Songs I've heard recently, songs that have not been played for years... Each was a moment measured in seconds spent remembering the lyrics and what each song meant to me. That reminded me, that morning, I tried to sing a tune or two and guess what, after every few words or so, I coughed and coughed and continued, so it sounded really funny. And then my brother continued the song...
Current issues, I still dunno what electives to choose!!! Should I follow my heart or my head. Should I follow what my heart wants, or what the head feels is right for me to choose.
Oliver James! Nice songs he sings. =D
Can you whisper in my ear, let me know it's alright, it's been a long time coming down this road and now i know what i've been waiting for and like a lonely highway, I'm trying to get home...
Bon courage!