
I have camp tomorrow, while I pack my bag later, I shall pretend I'm packing for a holiday.
I wish I had my perfect eyesight back! As I wake up in the morning each day, I squint my eyes to see the blue, cuz it looks blurry if I don't.
Sometimes I think I keep too much to myself. I hold back a lot.
I haven't seen stars for a long time. A tiny part of me thinks it doesn't matter even if I do not see them anymore. Maybe I will take back this whole sentence.
I wonder why you rant and said they do not reply you and all that, you are guilty too.
I think we are still talking because of familarity. It sucks, it's fake. Sorry I said its fake.
Dear blog, if you were a living space, maybe something like an artist's block, I will throw splashes of paint on you. Bright colours on happy days, dull colours on the opposite. Kick you, hug you, push you, kiss you.
Now I feel like getting my hair cut really short.
No more combs, brushes needed then.
I feel bad when I feel selfish.
I feel that they are also hiding, keeping then passing it off as their own. They may speak of unfairness, but never do they realised, we are all guilty.