I got cornered by three girls on the bus today. The thing was they each stood around me, I was at the side of the standing area of the bus and there they were, crowding around me. All three had uber short hair, I thought nothing of it.
By the look of the person directly in front of me, I actually presumed he was a boy, but it turned out to be a girl on a quick second thought, because of the delicate features of hers and this feminine air around her that screams GIRL, that gentleness of hers, other than her hair being short. But the hairstyle was a nice one, long on the front, and the length at the back was just right. Pretty, she's pretty. And I confirmed it all when I heard her voice.
I presumed they sort of want me to know, cuz they kept talking about their girlfriends or how hot a few teachers were. LOL, I bit my lip on several occasions, willing myself not to laugh or give myself away that I was actually listening in.
I'm absolutely certain I had no intention of listening in, but they were standing so close!! My ears peeked(eavesdrop). I'm guilty.
Anyway, I was also certain that they want me to listen to whatever they were talking about! Was I supposed to flinch on hearing each sentence they speak? LOL, cuz I didn't, just couldn't help but wonder, and wonder...
One final thought, I won't be cutting my hair really short like I wanted to, days ago. I'm leaving it as it is for now.