Yesterday was some great time spent with bestie. Oh ya, then I wore my hairband up and showed off my forehead to the world, damn proud la. But actually felt like hurrying away as I walked along the streets.
We talked about so many stuffs. Like some people I've met, my camp stuffs, her dragonboating experiences, WAHAHHA DBSK, the olden love and modern love.
Shall not share the details.
Then I showed her the specs mark on my face, she said I look like a frog. LOL not funny, I think I look more like teenage mutant ninja turtle with the mask on. Worse, not funny.
Man, I'm bored la, but I'm going out with her later!!!
I love your smile I love to see you smile I like to hear your laughter I like to see them smile I love to see them smile I like to hear them laugh