Yesterday's work was alright, I haven't been there since a long time!! And met a few new friends there =D, also glad the rest that I've met before have not forgotten me! I'm so glad YL pushed me back to work and with Lina there was welcoming. Hahahah also there were nice people dining there. One kept saying "Thanks" every single time I placed the settings down. Though there was one scary man with his girlfriend and they are both not locals. Maybe I gave him a stupid face, so he thought I couldn't get what he said. He said GIN LIME, and yes I got him, I even spelt it right. WAHAHHA, mad. Actually that drink is also called Gimlet. Hmmmmm, wonder how it tastes like. So cool, I think the bar lady knows a lot. Wonder how long it takes to learn those stuffs. So anyway, after I brought on the drinks, he gave me meaningful smile and said thanks a plenty of times. OH then the last four tables right at the back was filled with sporty looking people. WHEEEEEE, eye candy mey!!!
Though the weather was warm, the staff, people eating there were cheerful. =D.........
Oh but there was one incident that got me slighly worried cuz one of the customers claimed he had given over his card to me I supposed, because only I talked to him earlier that evening, but he didn't, so anyway we hunted all over the place for it when the card was actually in his pocket. Nice eh.
God sent me two angels on my way home!!! It was mere few minutes, but I felt so safe!
My parents waited up, my sis told me about their dinner, didn't felt like I missed anything. I'm glad I went for work!
Here's how to make Gimlet
1/4 ounces of gin
1/4 ounces Rose's lime juice
Lime wedge
Stir the gin and lime juice in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Squeeze the lime wedge into the drink.
How do you measure ounces? Hahhaha, gonna try it someday man.