I started the morning watching T concert. So nice. Especially Daymoon, I've never heard that song before! It's nice! I LOVE THE INTRO, rain rain rain.
Daymoon at T concert"Together" was fun!! Love in the ice was filled with so much emotions... One of the best performances of the song! As usual, changmin looks good!!! Cuto please.
OKAAAAAAY, LOL, I think some people are just plain bad, there's no good ape drink you can give them to help restore the goodness in them. OMGosh, I am going to delete this sentence tmr!
So anyway my thoughts on them is that at some point of life, perhaps they may regret certain stuffs, BECAUSE THEY TAKE PEOPLE AND THEIR KINDNESS FOR GRANTED, and hardly ever say thanks or be sensitive to others. I know cuz I've learnt, and I'm STILL LEARNING. Of course, there are the good ones too, God bless their souls.
HAHAH, I received a one of a kind question today, "are you doing well?" Normally the string of words that holds the same meaning would be phrased like "How are you", "How's life". This looks foreign but pleasing to the eye. =D
OH YA I saw this _____ with thin straight lined eyebrows, it is obvious that an eyebrow job was done. You hate excess hair above your eyes don't you, WELL, now you get straight lined ones. LOL, the eyebrows didn't had any arches or curves or dunno what you call that. And missy, she shouldn't shake her bom bom around. You don't bom bom shake anytime anywhere. It ain't right innit? HEEEEEEEEH, jooking. Or maybe I was not.
Thick eyebrows may be not nice, maybe they should try those using of strings to fine the hair, those need techniques! And it is so cool. Attempt to try it yourself, you may end up with no eyebrows!!! Not pretty anymore eh, but you can opt for pink tattooed eyebrows, you know you want it...
I so need to learn dialects, needa to. So if they say I cannot speak my languages well, I can say I rock at dialects. All kinds.