My morning was perfect, I had a banana for breakfast. Carbo charge. Anyway I was sortta late so I ate it on the way out. Met my neighbours in the lift, hahahah they were talking about their children, cheerful people they are. By then all left on my hand was the banana skin, I actually left like throwing it on the ground and sit somewhere to see who would slip and fall on it. Too much memory of cartoons from the past. Hahhaha don't mean it anyway. But seriously can anyone slip on banana skin? Anyway, I had a captain's ball inter-class thing to go to, soo off I went!
Overall, it wasn't enjoyable. Naaaah, didn't liked it. Last year was more fun even though we lost. The fun thing about the game is that the whole team goes out to play, and enjoy. Today was not quite like it and yeah we did not win. But that's not the main point. I NEEEEEED FUN. Heh.
I like the team we had in CO CAMP though, we played barefooted. And man, it was really awesome. I think the whole game lasted for more than an hour? Was it? Can't remember, cuz we kept playing and playing till we did not play by any rules.
Anyway friday's work was okay I guess. Nothing much to say about it. Except for some unhappy faces ugh that I did not like. There was this elderly couple who had wine for lunch, hahahah french style ah. The lady smiled at me. OH. =D.
That evening, I met YJ. YAY, hahah we ate at a Hongkong cafe and the soup was really good. Maaaan, also, we walked a whole lot to search for yummy desserts and returned to the same place in the end. Our conversations that night were serious and cool. Totally unexpected. Hahahah but good anyway.
I'm watching Hana yori dango again!! WHEEEEEEEE, Hanazawa Rui! He saved Makino again! In New york somemore and she went travelling alone to look for Tsukasa, and he went along with her and met her there unplanned. Awesome man.