Sunday is rest day, as always. Today's a dreamy, lazy day............... I started watching Hana Kimi Jap, since friday, and completed watching it just now. This drama is soo cute and funny!!! The school has soo many festivals and all. Wahahaha, damn lively. I don't mind watching again! And Sano, acted by Oguri Shun is loved. =D I like him better when he acted in Gokusen though, more lively. MORE SMILEY. Anyway, I like Nakatsu best! Followed by Kayashima, you know the weird boy who can sense other's aura. HAHAHA. Like Ashiya too! She's pretty!

I like this picture, the blue sky, those really green grass. Beautiful day but the heart of Nakatsu was breaking. Ashiya rejected him! The ending of the drama was a rather sad one, because of the farewells that had to be said, it gave me a twisted bad feeling. I always hate farewells. But this show has a sequel to it! There is always a chance to meet again...
Clips of HanaKimiNakatsu!!!Just like that day...................................... The same blue sky.
"You can depend on me" When he said to himself "I won't give her up either"
"I will protect you" When she said she wanted to return his smile. When she said she loves him and he returns it with a smile, just before she leaves for home.
Laugh with you, cry with you.
When he changed because of her, and opened up his world. When he said he was glad she came, that he could meet her.