It's sunny side up in Audrey's world. Shall let go of the unhappiness and focus on the good stuffs!!! My crappiness returned yesterday while having lunch with the girls. Even played a random spin the bottle game... It wasn't planned, somebody just spinned the bottle and we started playing. Heeh, and all of us picked truth. LOL.
While on the way to school, I saw this lady with a blouse that has small prints of grapes and bananas, I liked her almost instantly. Heeh, and so I was watching her from where I was seated. A boy approached her to ask for coins in exchange for notes. The expression on the boy's face was real hilarious, LOL. Well, never know when your concession ends and your card happens to have no value huh, coins do come in handy! Oh, and afterwhich, I let my mind drift away, with no more banana print lady in mind...
I was glad to reach school and to be offered a red rosy apple. I chose the red rosy apple! WHEEE, munched on one while walking to class. Those girls were carrying apples in a basket and offering them around. Reminds me of some cartoon character.
AND, yes!! I've completed my mask!! Spent so many hours painting it and I like the outcome!!! Pretty satisfied! =D. Am doing the write-up, guess I put my thoughts into it... Yay!
I think I like painting, it somehow helps release pent-up emotions.
I still want to cut my hair super short like before. My dearest friends screams no, my family don't mind. And I am still considering.