Lina's challenge for me: 30 lines.
Summer's almost over I guess, since the weather is getting chilly. Or maybe it is just summer showers that passes almost everyday. Anyhow it is getting real cold. LOL, the fans are all taking a rest. And maybe why the blue isn't that blue anymore is because the mist is covering it. No need for reminders, I will remember to get my umbrella, jacket when I leave the house. And when I get ready for bed, I may want to start putting my quilt under the blanket cover again since it is not there currently. Never will I want to leave the umbrella at home on purpose because I don't like to get drenched in the rain. Sure, stepping on puddles, just feeling the rain on my skin makes me feel happy. FEEEEEL the rain on your skin, no one else can feeeel it for you... But the cold that comes with it is not really great. Even if I know of songs to complement the cold, nah, I still don't like it. Through the years, the cold weathers always makes me have the same schedule, stare out and wallow in self pity. Also wishing the rain would stop and the sun to shine. Even getting my shoes wet when I'm outside and the icky wet feeling on my feet stays. LOL.
This time, I will be feeling better even when it's cold and raining so heavily outside that no one wants to hang out. Ideaaaasideas: Drink more hot milo, eat more curry, more tom yam, more chocolate. More waffles more crepes with warm chocolate on them. It's all about food.
Heh and that was it, my challenge for today, not completed.