In my days to come, I would like to learn how to cook, considering how I cannot do so currently... Days ago, I thought I would try out cutting fruits for myself, well something like a start off for preparation in learning how to cook. Got to know the basics and practice makes perfect anyway. So instead of the usual munching straight off the fruit, I went to cut it and it looked really funny, totally uneven and all... Bleh. I will keep trying! Here's me at NOVICE LEVEL.
Things I thought I should do, or start doing. Get batteries for the tuner, that one is for my dad's saxaphone- he just gave it to me days ago, same functions anyway and start practising what I have learnt about playing the guitar! Hmmm just the basics........
Heh, and I just got to know of site that belongs to a wild hair person who plays the guitar and sings to songs of some selected bands. That's one HIDDEN TALENT!!!!!!!! The crooning is fine. Guitar and you. Awesome.
Currently sitting at where the evening sun reaches me, at least there is no chilly feeling. Today is great cuz exams ended, hanged out with the girls.
Open up your plans and damn you're freeI look into your heart and you'll find love love love loveGot CAMPROCK to look forward to....... Da Jonas Brothers, wooo, someone I heard over the radio complained about how much she hates them cuz she feels they sing through their noses, that is something not new anyway. WTheck, I still like whenyoulookmeintheeyes best.
Got to get YJ her very belated gift!