HAPPPPPPPPY. Yesterday was the mid autumn event. Check out the signs hanging around somewhere(YTD), I think they look nice cuzzz it was made by me and Siew ming. WAHAHHAHA. Helped out at the food booth even though I wasn't quite assigned there and once in a while sneaked off to catch the performance of CO. Wheeeeeeeeee... About the Esplanade performance. I'm still not sure. Though I think it will feel real great to share the stage wth TPCO.
Today is another great day, had CO practice which was quite fun today. Then headed off to meet YJ. YAY for boysoverflowers the movie. YAAAAAAAAY, I like oguri shun!!! Hanazawa Rui =D... When they filmed the four guys and makino together, it was something so glamorous and suddenly Rui went yawning away. That totally got me so cracked up. Only Shun looks good in white shoes, hoodie and skinnies by the way! The movie was reaaally great, it left me with a real great feeling! I was grinning from ear to ear!
My dinner was weird again. Popcorn and bun. Anyway that isn't the point. The best was definitely being with bestie! And do you know, this is the first time in like 8 years that her hair is shorter than mine! Hahaha.
David Archuleta's Crush is stuck in my head... Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away. But I know this crush ain't going away, going away.