Yesterday was the very first day I attended co's combined practice, at first I was reaaaaally unsure and all because they were practising 9 or 10 11 songs for this friday's performance but then, the music was great and moving heeeeeh so I just had fun trying to find the notes and catch up. The conductor is funny, learned new words. Bug-sai and pua to. These words tickle me. LOL...
Some real bad stuffs happened, nevertheless glad for all that has come and gone. Or still here. Hmmmmm, the same chair held a person who cried plenty over this. Hahahaha but anyway thanks for letting me go through this feeling for the very first time, the bad feeling stays but I will shooooo it away. ASAP.
Ya know, sometimes I just wear my emotions, every single one of them on my face. Looooool. But for you, maybe you can say I am stingy with my words and selfish because all I do, is keep myself to me. Looool. But seriously, you are not patient at all. You never did try and understand who I am. Hahahah then of cuzzzzzzz you don't have to. Of course, I myself cummmon gottta lighten up.
Call it sensitivity. HAAHAHHAH but it is most of the time helpful and accurate.
I have a very very sad thought that is to avoid. SAD RIGHT?
Nonononononno!!! Face it with a smile. PLEASE...
For esplanande performance.
Work hard for it.
YESSSSSSSS =D GAMBATTE
Noooo, forget it give up go away =(
YES.
NO.
DUNNO.
Shall seee my progression.
ThanksfornotstandingupformefornotfakingwhoyouareATLEAST
iwilllearn=D
Seriously feel weird today, what a WEIRD WEIRD feeling. Byebye.